1. Whose personal data do we collect?
In the context of our Mailings, we collect your personal data because you are our client or other valued contact.
2. How do we collect your personal data and why?
We may collect information about you:
- directly from you, such as the information you provided to us when you filled-in our contact form on our website;
- directly from you, such as the information you provided to us when you opted-in for our Mailings;
- by means of cookies (that are placed when you visit our website). For more information on the cookies we use in this respect, please see below.
- by means of cookies (that are placed when you opt-in for our Mailings and in any of our Mailings). For more information on the cookies we use in this respect, please see below.
We aim to only send relevant Mailings, to personalize our Mailings, and to keep our database up to date. Furthermore, we use the information provided by you to better understand the recipients of our Mailings and to improve our Mailings and service offering. Below we have schematically set out what personal data we collect about you and for what purposes.
|Name *||to correctly address our Mailings and other emails|
|email address *||to contact you and send you the Mailings|
|telephone number or mobile telephone number||to contact you|
|gender (by cookies)||to correctly address you|
|age (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|areas of interest (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|country (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|language (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|location (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|the internet browser you use (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|the operating system you use (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|the service provider you use (by cookies)||to customize our Mailings and include you on the correct marketing lists|
|opt-in/opt-out for marketing materials||to correctly register and follow-up any opt-in or opt-out that you have indicated to us, in order to ensure our Mailings are customized to your expressed wishes and to ensure that you no longer receive undesired Mailings|
|whether you have opened the Mailing and or clicked on any links included in the Mailing||to analyze whether our Mailings are well-read and to improve our (future) Mailings|
We are required to process the personal data marked with an asterisk (*) in order to be able to send you the Mailings and to contact you. Of course, you may refuse to give us certain of these personal data. Please keep in mind that this may result in us being unable to send you the Mailings or emails.
3. With whom do we share your personal data?
In the context of the purposes as listed above, we may share your personal data with third parties, such as parties that help us organize or host our events and researchers that help us analyze our Mailings. We will ensure that, where relevant, contractual safeguards are implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data when disclosing your personal data to a third party. For example, we will enter into data processing agreements with relevant parties (providing for restrictions on the use of your personal data and obligations with respect to the protection and security of your personal data). As a general rule, we do not share your personal data as set out above with other parties.
4. How long do we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data as listed above until the moment you have informed us that you no longer wish to receive our Mailings and other emails, we cease the sending of the relevant Mailings, or it appears that your email address is no longer in use (for example when we receive a filed delivery notification).
5. What are your rights and how you can exercise them?
Please note that you can always unsubscribe from our Mailings or change your preferences by clicking the subscribe or unsubscribe link at the bottom of every Mailing. Further, you have the right to:
- information about and access to your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- object to the processing of your personal data.